CHARLOTTE SCHOOL OF LAW
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT CHARLOTTE
Bachelor of Arts
Activities & Affiliations
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- South Carolina Bar Association, Member
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Member
- Charleston County Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Real Estate Broker
- North Carolina Insurance Life, Accident, and Health Agent
- National Realtor Association, Member
- North Carolina Realtor Association, Member
- Charlotte Regional Realtor Association, Member
- South Carolina, 2015
- North Carolina, 2014
Brian W. Tyson
Brian Tyson is a licensed attorney in both North Carolina and South Carolina who is of counsel at Hands Law. A native of Charlotte, North Carolina, Brian began his legal career in 2006 and since then has performed and reviewed legal issues in various practice areas such as Real Estate, Corporate Business Law, and Tort Law. Brian believes in fundamental fairness and adequate representation. Brian has valuable litigation skills with practical experience of discovering the underlining issues while understanding the client’s needs.
In addition to his law practice, Brian is a North Carolina Realtor and a North Carolina Insurance agent. Thus, Brian understands that Agents also need adequate legal counsel.
Brian’s commitment to his community inspired him to found the Minority Council of Professional Development: its mission is to bring awareness to the importance of diversity and inclusion in corporate America. Brian is also a member of the Board of Directors for I Am Not the Media: this is a local nonprofit organization that brings awareness to social issues challenging our youth.
In addition to being an attorney, an agent, and a community servant, Brian is also a loving husband, father, and a member of Greater Mt. Sinai Baptist. He is an avid problem solver and works tirelessly to act as an advocate for anyone who needs assistance.